Saturday, September 13, 2008

GOD IS SO GOOD!

"Oh, taste & see that the Lord is good." (Psalm 34:8)
"The Lord is good. A refuge in times of trouble. He cares for those who trust in Him." (Nah. 1:7)
I have experienced these two verses in the last couple of days. God is guiding me and taking care of me and watching out over me and my family. If you get a chance, check out the song: "Watch Over Me" by Aaron Shust. It's a great song (all of his songs are great!) and it expresses exactly how I feel.

I can say, along with the Psalmist, He indeed is good. Thank You, Lord! He woke me up in the middle of the night, just to let me know He cares for me and is in control of my life. That makes me want to surrender even more to Him. He is so trustworthy. He can be trusted. He is faithful, even when we aren't. Oh, praise His name.....Lord, You are good!!

No comments: