Autumn is in the air today - it's cooler and just has that feeling of fall. (Of course, I heard on the weather that this week is supposed to get hot again - like summer temps!)
There's something about autumn that is special. It's my favorite time of the year. Here are my top 10 reasons why I like this time of the year:
10. Leaves start changing colors
7. SMORES - oh, yeah!
6. Pumpkin spice candles
5. Hot spiced cider - yum....
4. Carmel Apples!
3. Candy Corn (have you ever mixed it with peanuts? It tastes like a payday candy bar)
2. Cooler Weather! (some good news to this hot-flashing grandma!)
And the Number 1 reason why I like fall?
1. Don't have to shave your legs as often because of not wearing shorts!
Lol - what is your favorite part of this season?