Monday, November 2, 2009

It's just not the same!



Is it just me....or have they changed the taste of this all-time favorite classic?????????? It just doesn't taste the same to me as it did when I was a kid. Come to think of it, there are several other nastalgic things from childhood that just don't seem the same in adulthood...and it's a cryin' shame :) Here's my list of things that are just not the same. Add your list in the comments section!

The house I grew up in. (Drove past it a while back & it looks much smaller than I remember) The hill behind my house seemed a lot bigger as a child than it looks like now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Licorice - used to taste better when I was a kid. (As a matter of fact, all the Halloween candy tasted better when I was a kid!)

Thank goodness they haven't changed the taste of Snickers Candy Bars! Hallelujah!! lol

Okay, now it's your turn.....go!

1 comment:

janel. said...

I loooove candy corn too!! I think it tastes the same but who knows :)
YES YES YES on the party!!!!
email or call me to arrange it :)
I had so much fun with you on Sunday.
love you