Just wanted to wish you all a very blessed thanksgiving. I think this might be my favorite holiday. There's not as much pressure as the rest....just a time to reflect, and be thankful. Here's my list for which I am grateful....
1. Forgiveness - if it weren't for God's grace and mercy, I'd be in a heap of trouble!
2. God's Word - God has been speaking to me through His word and I love it!
3. Family - I am blessed to have such a great family.
4. Church Family - How wonderful to have such a loving group of friends that are really family.
5. Salvation - Thank You, Jesus!
6. Food, Shelter, Clothing - Don't want to forget these things that a lot of the world doesn't have.
7. Freedom - Thanks to our military. Don't ever want to take them for granted.
8. Hard Times - Yes, I'm even thankful for them because they help me grow.
9. Friends - How rich I am to have such great friends. (Including all of you!)
10. Music - Someone once said: "God gave us music so we could pray without words." I believe it was Martin Luther who once said something like this: "When I can't figure out what to pray....I sing!"
To God be the glory - great things He has done!