I saw this questionnaire on http://www.babybangs.blogspot.com/ the other day and thought it would be fun.
1. What is your favorite thing to snack on while blogging?
What else? Chocolate is ALWAYS my favorite thing to snack on!
2. What is one thing you wouldn't want to live without?
My unspiritual answer would be COFFEE! (Of course, these days I'm drinking decaf. I love the taste of coffee!)
3. Beach, Mountains, or Farm?
4. What's your least favorite chore/household duty?
I HATE them all! But I guess I would have to say bathroom toilets!
5. Who do people say you remind them of?
A couple of people have said Sandra Bullock, but most people say my sisters/mom.
6. Prefer parties and socializing or staying home with the fam?
What can I say? I'm a party girl, although lately, I've been liking staying at home!
7. What's your all time favorite movie?
Probably either Anne of Greene Gables or Elf.
8. Do you sleep in your make-up or remove it like a good little girl every night?
I am way too tired at night to remove any makeup.
9. Do you have a hidden talent or a deep desire to learn something that you've never had a chance to learn? What is it?
Deep Desire: Ballroom Dancing or even Disco Dancing or Hip-Hop
10. What's one strange thing you're really good at?
Playing the nose flute!
11. What first attracted you to your spouse?
His good looks and sense of humor!
12. What is something you love to smell?
COFFEE & CHOCOLATE - what else is there? (Actually, I also like the smell of baking bread and cinammon. Come to think of it, I also like roses - who knew?)
13. Tell something about you that you know irritates people.
I talk a lot and I'm quite dramatic. Also, I can be passive/aggressive and sometimes OCD.
14. When you have extra money, what's the first thing you think to do with it?
Do something that I usually feel guilty spending money on - like eyebrow waxing, or hair coloring or nail polishing.
15. Are you a silent laugher or a loud laugher?
Nothing I do is silent, so I'll let you guess the answer to that.
16. Where is your favorite place to shop?
Goodwill or some kind of re-sell it shop or consignment shop.
17. What's one thing you'd do more often if you had more time?
Read more. I love books!
18. Are you a big spender or frugal?
My family would say I'm frugal. Can I help it I just don't like going to the grocery store or places like that?
19. Who is your favorite character of all time?
"The Little Mermaid." (What a great voce!)
20. Would you want to be famous?
I would not want to be famous because it seems like you would be hounded by other people and not be able to go out in public and be yourself.
Okay, now that I've taken the challenge, leave me a comment with your answers to some of these questions!