Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New Year's Revolution

Instead of a "Resolution," I'm planning on a New Year's "Revolution!" I've been reading the book: "Radical" by David Platt. It has challenged me to the core. I've been inspired in the following five areas.

1. This year I'm challenged to read the Bible all the way through in one year.
2. This year I'm challenged to pray for each nation in our world, one nation at a time.
3. This year one of my goals is to give more sacrifically.
4. This year one of my goals is to go on a "mission" trip.
5. This year I'm challenged to share the blessing of Jesus with others in very tangible ways.

This is a one year challenge. I will let you know how it's going!

Did you make any New Year's Resolutions? What about a New Year's REVOLUTION?

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Awesome goals!! I can't wait for updates!! :)
Happy 2011!
Thank you for your continued sweet and amazing comments on my blog always~ It means more than you know!