Friday, July 31, 2009

29 years....


Mark and I just celebrated 29 years of marriage. We took the whole family out to dinner......What fun!

On July 25, 1980, who would have thought we would have ended up 29 years later with 3 daughters and a grandson.

I remember our wedding day like it was yesterday. It was a very hot day! We took a few pics outside and then had to go back indoors before all my makeup melted off!! I remember my hair looking limp by the end of the day. All in all, though, most things went well (even though the ring bearer wouldn't go down the aisle. That ring bearer is now in his 30's and is a Marine in the United States Armed Forces.)

Twenty nine years and still going strong. Makes me wonder what the next 29 years will hold?

5 comments:

Profbaugh said...

Woo Hoo!! Congrats to you and your hubby. Celebrating along with you.

Much love,
~Cheryl

JayCee said...

Thanks, Cheryl!

janel. said...

Congrats!!

Hiker Mama said...

What a great family picture....and a belated happy anniversary!

JayCee said...

Thanks, Miss Wanderlust and Hiker Mama.