Sunday, April 19, 2009

1,000th Customer Give-A-Way!!


Woohoo.....I love all my on-line friends! I just got my 1,000th hit on my profile and I'm going to celebrate this momentous occasion by giving away a prize to one of you on-line friends out there. Soooooooo, here's what I'd like you to do. All those who leave a comment on this post by Tuesday evening are going to get their names put into a hat and I'm going to have a drawing for a winner!!! Yipppppeeeeee!!!! I'm so excited....and I just can't hide it!!!!!!! So, join in on the fun. Leave me a comment and you will be entered into the drawing for the free prize give-away!

3 comments:

janel. said...

pick me! pick me! We love you too!! I am so glad you had fun last night :)

Profbaugh said...

Wow!! 1,000 huh? Congrats from one St. Louis Siesta to another.

((Hugs))
~Cheryl

JayCee said...

Well, I've decided that you are both winners - Miss Wanderlust and Profbaugh - prizes are headed your way!