Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!

I wish each and every one of you a blessed, spiritually rewarding New Year. My prayer is that 2009 will be a Jesus year! (That's the way Beth worded it on the LPM blog.) Here are a few of the ways I hope to do that.

Memorize more scripture (Memorize at least 2 Bible verses each month - as challenged by Beth)
Be more like Jesus (Phil. 2:5....Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus...)
Extend more mercy (God has graced me with so much mercy, I want to extend that to others.)

I want to draw closer to Jesus this year and I pray that you do, too. If you are willing to take the challenge and let this be a Jesus year, let me know by making a comment on this post. I will be praying for you and each of us as we attempt to draw near to God.

Love,
Janet

1 comment:

Hiker Mama said...

I am right there with you siesta...