Thursday, October 2, 2008

THE BIG TEN!



I found these "10 Commandments for Bloggers" through another person's blog and thought it was really enlightening. However, I think I've already broken several of these commandments! (Since I stole this blog from another blogger, I'm especially guilty of #8. Yikes!)

1 You shall not put your blog before your integrity.
2 You shall not make an idol of your blog!
3 You shall not misuse your screen name by using your anonymity to sin.
4 Remember the Sabbath day by taking one day off a week from your blog.
5 Honor your fellow-bloggers above yourselves. Do not give undue significance to their mistakes.
6 You shall not murder a fellow-bloggers honor, reputation or feelings.
7 You shall not use the web to commit or permit adultery in your mind.
8 You shall not steal another blogger's content.
9 You shall not give false testimony against your fellow-blogger.
10 You shall not covet your neighbor's blog ranking. Be content with your own content!!

3 comments:

Hiker Mama said...

I like that, I am guilty of a few also especially the 10...

Anonymous said...

think i might be guilty on a few counts as well....

Anonymous said...

These are cute. I like them!! I definitely am guilty of a few of those commandments!! Cute post!