Pic of Mark and I at a "50's" Party.
I was challenged to do a post about 11 Random Things and I think it will help jump start my writer's block. Thanks, Tiffany!
Here are 11 Random things about me.
1. I love white-powdered donuts and Pepsi together. (It goes back to childhood!)
2. I was a Cheerleader in High School.
3. My Vocal Instructor told me I had to pick between Cheerleading & Vocal Performance.
4. I chose my vocal teacher's wise advice.
5. March is one of my favorite months.
6. I have just recently taken on yet another job!
7. I don't like to shave my legs! I only do it when absolutely necessary!! (On a bet from a friend in high school, I once went a year without shaving my legs.)
8. I've always wanted to sing the National Anthem at a sporting event.
9. I like basketball.
10. I like Kansas University, even though I live in Missouri.
11. I love dark chocolate and a good cup of coffee and together they make me very happy!
Okay - now I will answer Tiffany's 11 Random Questions to me.
1~ What is your favorite childhood memory?
I used to have a play house as a kid....spent hours "playing house."
2~ What song is playing in your car right now?
I've been listening to a lot of variety. Even checked out Adele lately.
3~ Do you sing out loud when you drive?
Most definitely. Usually with one hand in the air and tapping my foot, too.
4~ What is the one place on earth you would travel if money was no object?
I'd go back to the Holy Land. Didn't get to see everything.
5~ What is your favorite book?
It changes every week! :)
6~ What is your favorite movie?
Probably "Remember the Titans"
7~ What seems more scary to do ~ Scuba Dive or Sky Dive?
Sky Diving seems more scary than Scuba Diving.
8~ What is your favorite thing to do with your spare time?
In the month of March, it's watching "March Madness" with my fam.
9~ What are you passionate about?
Music/and Leading People in Worship Through Music
10~What are you afraid of?
I don't like Spiders and Snakes.....:)
11~Are you Happy?
Happiness can come and go but true joy can never be taken away. "The joy of the Lord is my strength!"