Saturday, March 14, 2009

Whew....

....I feel like I flew to Nashville in a whirlwind. It was so incredible but it was too fast....it flew by. I finally came up with my 6 words (see the last post). These are the 6 words I came up with to describe my life before Christ: pretty good, but not good enough!

The Minister's wives event was incredible. There were approximately 1,200 minister's wives in attendance. Beth was funnier than I remember her being in a long time. We laughed until we cried. Then we really cried when she told a touching story about her neighbor who died of cancer. She gave us all gifts....some of her books....she is a very generous person!!

I am going to process all my notes from this weekend, and then I will write another post. I'm so thankful that the Lord is patient with us, aren't you? He's still working on us. He hasn't or won't ever give up. One song we kept singing over and over this weekend was: "You Never Let Go!" That is sooooooo true - the Lord will never let go of us. I don't know about you, but that's a comforting thought to me!

1 comment:

Hiker Mama said...

Glad you had an amazing trip!