Thursday, May 5, 2011

Motherhood=Challenging; Grandmotherhood=Rewarding!



Being a mother is the hardest thing I have ever done. I wish I was as good at it as my mother. This time around (with the grandmothering thing) I'm trying to fix all the mistakes I made the first time around (with the parenting thing). One thing I've learned is to stop and take more time with the kids. The dishes, laundry, housecleaning, paying bills, and all other "important" stuff can wait!


I'm going to enjoy this Mother's Day. Hopefully, we will just relax and take it easy. Maybe we will all watch a Hallmark movie together, or maybe just swing and tell stories. Whatever it will be, I'm going to just slow down and enjoy it. Who cares if the house is a mess, right? :)


What is your favorite memory of your childhood days? Do tell....

No comments: